Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Talking Points


I can’t believe this semester is coming to an end. We’ve definitely have talked about many subjects and I have to say I learned a lot. I decided to put the following links so you guys can view. Overall we as society have to realize that when you are a teenager you are at the most important and influential stage of life whether it’s going to shape your life for good or will take you to some bumps on the road.
http://youtu.be/UP42v07aGUw     TEENS AND DEPRESSION

http://youtu.be/gGZcE7w74bQ     How the media affects young women

1 comment:

  1. Nicely put Linette. I agree with you fully. I honestly think that people don't see how how important and crazy teen years are. This is the stage where everything and anything happens. This is where the memories and experiences (whether good or bad) start to develop. This is the stage were it all matters. This is the stage that predicts the future.Thank you for mentioning that comment. It's so true. :)

    ReplyDelete