Saturday, March 23, 2013

Final Project Ideas

Like everyone is saying this semester is flying... well I don't have a group yet so I have basically no idea how this final project is going to turn out but I think I can still make the effort on researching some interesting topics. I read some of my classmates post and I like Celine's and her group’s topic (BODY IMAGE). Furthermore I've been thinking about doing my final on BULLYING why? I think it would be interesting digging a little more about this delicate subject and maybe been able to find some explanation on what is causing this epidemic.
What makes a Bully is it media? I guess I will find out.

Another topic I found interesting is parenting meaning how today's parents deal with teenagers "Nowadays" has it changed from the previous generations? Or parents have to cope with teenagers hectic lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment